ABOUT THE JOB:
Brightfind has an opening for a Project Manager who can think on their feet, work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and lead a cross-functional team to deliver high-quality work and impeccable customer service to Brightfind clients.
As a member of the Brightfind project management team, you’ll work with innovative, highly motivated, fun, and focused coworkers who are genuinely excited about technology, the web, and advancing the digital presence of our clients.
THE APPLICANTS WE SEEK MUST:
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to think analytically.
Manage budgets of 50K to 500K
Deliver creative, results-driven solutions
Be a self-starter, passionate about the digital experience with a genuine interest in exceeding client expectations through excellence in project management
- Operate as a point person and lead multiple concurrent projects, managing all communications, scope, timeline, and project budgets
- Develop status reports and communicate project performance throughout the lifecycle of the project to key stakeholders
- Manage client expectations from project kickoff through post-launch, at various stakeholder levels
- Create and maintain detailed project plans
- Lead project teams through the requirements analysis, design development, and deployment in terms of scope, complexity, schedule, and resources
- Facilitate communication among team members - internally and with the client- via frequent regular team meetings, and thorough project documentation throughout the project (pre- and post-launch)
- Manage time tracking for the project, actively engaging with team members to ensure time is tracked accurately and in a timely manner
- Assist in defining project scope with the ability and flexibility to realistically scale efforts according to clients' financial considerations
- Works with Engagement Leader in the early phases, and later the Technical Business Analyst to validate and review project plans, ensuring proper alignment to project strategy
- Interpret requirements to create solutions, reconcile business goals, overcome usability issues, and technical challenges in collaboration with the project team
- Assist with the maintenance of project documentation ensuring requirements, integration points, and user needs are captured and accurate
- Follow and leverage standard operating procedures, templates, and other job aids to facilitate the integration and execution of processes.
- Manage the allocation of resources and distribution of tasks
- Manage the quality of project deliverables before delivery to the client for sign-off
- Comply with Brightfind standard policies and procedures.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Possesses one to three years in the project management and/or business analysis space, preferably in a digital agency or another interactive firm
- Offers knowledge in the field of project management and a willingness to contribute to the project management process overall
- Is results-oriented and deadline-driven, with a proven record of managing medium to large-scale web projects successfully
- Can multi-task and manage stress
- Thinks creatively, offering innovative thought to drive the success of client projects and offer solutions to advance the website
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Can analyze and translate business goals into website requirements
- Offers experience managing a cross-functional team including development, design, user experience, QA testers, and third party partner organizations
DESIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business, or information-science related study
- Experience with project management industry tools such as Microsoft Project, Basecamp, Trello, and Google Docs
- Background and/or experience in user experience
- Experience working in an agile environment and user story development
- A basic understanding of content management systems such as EPiServer, Sitecore, or Sitefinity
- Experience working with CRM or Association Management Systems (AMS)
- Familiarity with wireframing and/or rapid prototyping tools.
- PMP and PMI certification